Sorry, it’s a no holds barred blog…
Cracked or bleeding nipples, some solutions from different people:
– Obviously make sure baby is latched on properly
– could changing up to a rugby hold help?
– lansinoh to help keep them soft (will not help but importantly not hinder healing)
– let them air
– put some breast milk on them to help them heal fastest… Natures solution!
– if you’re resting a breast, consider expressing so it does not over fill and or keep the supply and demand going. Resting as in a few hours rather than days
– breast pump may work but creates it’s own pressure
– hot flannel
– savoy cabbage… It’s not just for Christmas