Yes indeed, before they hatch! OK, so I admit she’s having a bit of a teary moment just now but she’s been great all day. Gotta count my little victories.
- She slept through til 6.30am (from 11pm the night before) when she woke for a change and a feed.
- 7.30am she wrapped up and went down for a snooze til 10am (amazing!)
- … in the mean time:
- Mummy snoozed from 8am til 9am
- Then had a wash, got dressed, did the clothes washing, had breakfast and managed to express about 100ml. BOOM! Its amazing what I can now fit into an hour
- Then she woke for a feed at 10am where she fell asleep straight afterwards (hoorah)
- Friend arrived at 11am, she held her and kept her quiet whilst I made lunch
- Mum arrived at 1pm, where she fed and then slept on the mother unit
- Finally got up around 5pm and she’s been hungry ever since.
I’m hoping the 100ml can get pulled out a little later this evening before she pops off to bed. Tomorrow am hoping to express even more… we have a journey up to Birmingham in the afternoon for a wedding on Saturday, our 1st proper trip out. This could be interesting.