Lo-Lo hit 28 weeks this Friday. 6 and a bit months. I can happily say we’ve seen some nice changes:
- In the last 2 weeks when you’ve been swimming and when you’ve been in the bath, you pre-empt when you’re about to have water on your face. So hopefully it also means you pre-empt when you’re about to go under water. Amazing. Repetition and word association do work.
- You’ve been trying to stand at every opportunity. We put out our hands, you latch on, sit up 1st and then stand up. There has been a lot of standing in the last 2 weeks.
- Butt shuffling. In an attempt to stand from sitting you end up but shuffling, but you don’t really go anywhere. maybe this is the start of a bit of travelling?
- You do like to launch yourself forward when you see something you like
- You’re giggling properly now
- You’re eating pretty much anything we give you including cottage pie and spag bol.
And today for dinner you will be having your 1st Christmas dinner.