Happy 9 month birthday today AJ. Here’s what you’re up to these days:
- Crawling, yay! At last. We had no crawling w Lolo so I’m actually really enjoying this phase and watching you get about.
- You’re a super happy baby but since you’ve started crawling you can get to places and test things out for yourself so you’re even happier.
- You still LOVE the washing machine.
- You had your first full day at childcare yesterday. Probably more anguish on my behalf than yours. You took your bottles and ate well.
- You still love a hand full of smoked salmon. You are a good eater.
- You breastfeed 4 times a day: 6.30am, 10am, 2.30pm and 7pm
- No teeth yet but you can gum the bejesus out of a prune
- You’re hand eye coordination is fab, you love a ball.
- Although we’ve heard you say ‘daddy’ before, it had no meaning it was just a sound. First word to come.
- You live with your sister in your bedroom. You seem to both enjoy it.
- You’re currently doing A LOT of travelling around with me and seeing different places before mummy pops off back to work
We all love you very much xx